Cooking with Jason

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

New links, and Vote Jason!

The CIA changed their website recently, which rendered the links to my current classes worthless. I've updated them so they should work now if you want to read about, say, Introduction to Gastronomy.

Did I mention it's hot here? It's been upper 80's and quite humid all week. If you know me, you know I'm miserable. Monday we had a very impressive thunderstorm which cooled things off and wiped out the humidity, but whaddya know, it was back the next day. We had some rain this afternoon, but no thunderstorm.

Things are winding down at school. Two more days this week, then the last week of B-Block. Finals are looming but thankfully no projects. At some point before C-Block, my group (a sub-set of my block) has to elect a group leader. So far I've been trying to determine who's in my group (I only know a few for sure -- group 138, stand proud!) and then feel out who's thinking about running for the position (found one person today). I'd like to go for it in an attempt to get more involved with things on campus, but who knows if I can win what might just be a popularity contest. For what it's worth, I think the other potential candidate would do a good job, so there'll be no complaints from me if he gets it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home