Cooking with Jason

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thanks, Sonics

I stayed up too late last night watching the Sonics, who rewarded me by losing to the Spurs. It was a good game for the most part, particularly the second quarter, but staying up for a sporting event here is a big investment and this time it didn't work out. The game started at 9:30pm, and by the time you factor in national TV coverage, I didn't get to bed until nearly 12:30am. No, I didn't put in the extra half hour or so it would have taken to see the M's lose yet again.

Did I mention my two quizzes today? I was so focused on studying for math last night that I completely missed the fact that I had a quiz in Product Knowledge as well. Ah well. They both went pretty well from what I can tell after the fact.

Things are definitely cranking up, school-wise. Two quizzes today, a project due Friday for Product Knowledge, and two for Gastronomy next week. Carrie and Luke leave for Seatte/Hawaii Saturday, so I'll have a week or so to focus on school and hopefully get ahead on things. I'm also planning my first trip to Cooperstown while they're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home