Cooking with Jason

Friday, June 10, 2005

Group Leader Election

My group -- #138 -- will be voting Monday immediately following Product Knowledge. There will be one-minute speeches and a chance for Q&A. Today I discovered four people (total, including myself) who'll be running for group leader, and there are probably others. I also got a better handle on who's actually in my group, and... I'm not feeling that good about my chances. I'm still going to give it a go, and perhaps I can give the best impression in my one minute of time.

Nothing much happened today... next week's the biggie. Monday a product knowledge quiz and the election. Tuesday, a food safety quiz. Thursday, finals in gastronomy and food safety (the latter being a national certification exam). Friday, finals in product knowledge and math.

Let's do it!

1 Comments:

  • I know you can do it Jason! You will make a fantastic impression in the one minute you have. Good luck!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home