Cooking with Jason

Monday, August 01, 2005

Like what are my skills?

I owe you a post about my dinner last Thursday at Megu, but with school starting up tomorrow it's going to have to wait. My full knife kit is ready to go, the uniform is in order, and my bag is packed. There's so much stuff to print off for Skills I that I ran out of paper tonight. Not to worry; I got to the most important stuff and will pick up some more paper tomorrow after class.

In anticipation of my first day of Skill Development I, I leave you with the following:

Napoleon Dynamite: Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...

Brilliant movie.

1 Comments:

  • Deb:
    What are you drawing?

    Napoleon:
    A liger.

    Deb:
    What's a liger?

    Napoleon:
    It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed. Bred for its skills in magic.

    From another Napoleon Dynamite Fan in Seattle! Who loves ya, Brother?!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home