Cooking with Jason

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Playing Ketchup

Ouch, bad pun there. I don't even like ketchup. But I do recognize the need to catch up on what's been going on with me, culinarily, especially given that school starts up again on Tuesday.

First: A big shout out to my friend Deb, who recently took the plunge into blogging. Deb started at school the same time I did, but after the first six weeks she went off to do her baking and pastry thing. With any luck, we'll be reunited for the bachelor's program down the road in 2007. Man, that sounds like a long time off.

Second, I have three things to post about: A very good dinner in New York City, Luke's birthday, and an incredible meal in New York City. I'm going to give each one its own post, moving in chronological order. So stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home