Cooking with Jason

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year End

I know I haven't posted in weeks... sorry about that. Since my last post, I think I've had a total of three days completely off (meaning no school or work), so needless to say, I've been busy.

My one piece of exciting news for you before I head off to bed (no, I won't be making it until midnight tonight) is that I'm officially signed up to take the Introductory Course with the Court of Master Sommeliers in March. It's a two-day event, mostly consisting of a crash-course in wine production and regions, followed by a test at the end. They're offering it in New York the week after I graduate, so the timing works out well. I don't know that I'll ever want to go farther than this first level, as things get much more difficult after it, but I have been wanting to get this taken care of and on my resume. It'll also force me to study, which is always a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home