Cooking with Jason

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Extra Tasty

Nothing much to report from school, but I found a great new website this weekend -- ExtraTasty.com. They provide what I've been looking for on the web for awhile now, a database of drinks based on what you have on hand. Register for a free account, tell them what's in your bar (alcohol, mixers, garnishes) and they'll tell you what you can make with what you've got. Brilliant! You can even submit your own drinks if you're that ambitious.

I'm also pleased to announce that I'm typing this post on my new laptop, a MacBook. Yes, I've taken the Mac plunge.

1 Comments:

  • Please post more food photos! As annoying as it is to do layout in Blogger, we really need to see the food. :)

    By Blogger wella, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home